Sales Account Executive Swedish Speaking
£18,000 -£20,000, Award winning consumer goods business based in Northampton, exceptional growth opportunities, career opportunities and personal development.
Reporting to the National Account Executive / Manager you will investigate retail opportunities in your dedicated market. You will gain hands-on experience working with a wide range of retailers from pharmacies, nurseries, independent retailers to major supermarket chains.
You will gain in depth knowledge on how each retail sector operates and will be instrumental in helping the business secure and grow sales.
This is a busy and dynamic role that requires someone hungry to learn and who has a keen passion for business, and for promoting amazing products with environmental credentials that are appealing to all retailers.
- Investigate new sales revenue options
- Secure meetings and build relationships with new and existing retailers
- Provide market insight
- With training and support you will understand the brand products and values to enable you to pitch products to various retailers
- Complete any admin tasks associated with working with retailers this includes but is not limited to, new lines forms, promotional forms, complete sales data, raise credit notes, creating and updating price lists, completing range reviews.
- Check online listings and ensure that ranges are being optimised to their full potential.
- Communicate any online audits with retailers and implement changes.
- Arrange meetings and support with administrative tasks as and when required.
You will have excellent written and spoken skills in English and Swedish and be able to organise yourself well to set priorities, work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks. You will have a confident and pro-active approach and will be able to "think on your feet" in addition to have having excellent attention to detail. Ideally, you'll be highly motivated and energetic about making a positive difference and a passion for a sales-based career.
This is a great opportunity for an international purposeful brand with huge demand for its products and excellent opportunities for your development. Apply now not to miss out.
Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 per annum Hours are 8.30am - 5pm. Pension scheme, 20 days' holiday entitlement + an extra day for every year worked and holiday purchase scheme.
Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Business Developer, Account Co-ordinator, Account Administrator, Telesales, Customer Development Executive, Account Representative, Account Handler, Client Co-ordinator, Key Account Executive
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.