This company is an award winning international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 2 years. They have more than doubled in turnover and have a dynamic sales and marketing team selling to an international customer base.
In this role you'll be working closely with the office manager will be responsible for prioritising and processing UK and international sales orders, assisting with administrative support, and providing cover where necessary. The priority of this role will be to ensure that orders are processed efficiently and correctly, whilst managing the process until shipment has been completed. This role requires a keen eye for detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react to changing priorities. You will be a point of contact between the sales department, the warehouse and accounts, responsible for processing orders via the in-house system.
You’ll have regular contact with customers to advise on products, lead-times and delivery details; and will be trained on all products so you are well equipped to offer similar items and extend their purchases. You’ll maintain the pricelists, prioritise stock allocation, prepare documentation to ensure successful shipping and maintain export documentation for HMRC.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator; written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional, adaptable and flexible
- Accurate, methodical & capable of following a systematic process
- Successful within a fast-paced environment: responds well to pressure
- Team player and ability to work alone on own initiative
- Previously worked in a busy office environment / or similar role
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems, particularly Excel
Willingness to take ownership of enquiries and complaints and follow these through to resolution
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
£18k - £20k per annum, 20 days holiday rising by 1 day per year.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.