Sales Support Administrator
7.30am – 4pm 18-20k, 20days holiday rising by 1 day per year up to 25.
The company is an award winning international brand leader and has seen rapid growth over the last 2 years. The company has more than doubled in turnover and is making significant investments as a fast-growing SME business. They have a dynamic sales and marketing team which spans across multiple worldwide markets. From humble beginnings as a small business set up in the English countryside they now sell their multi-award winning products around the world.
Working closely with the office manager you will be responsible for processing orders, assisting with administrative support, and provide cover where necessary. The priority of this role will be to ensure that orders are processed efficiently and correctly, whilst managing the process until shipment has been completed. This role requires a keen eye for detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react to changing priorities. You will be a point of contact between the sales department, the warehouse and accounts, responsible for processing orders via our in-house system. As a regular contact with our customers you must have a sound knowledge and understanding of the full product range, offering customers alternative products on orders and upselling products where possible.
- Demonstrate good and accurate knowledge of different customer order processing requirements
- Process daily B2C orders as a priority for the warehouse
- Process B2B orders from a range of UK and international customers
- Ensure that order entry is accurate, pricing is correct for that specific customer group
- Liaise with customers on all aspects of their order as required, order confirmation, timescale of shipment etc
- Liaise with the marketing department to ensure new customers receive the information they require to sell the products
- Manage pricelists and any invoice templates to ensure they have the available products
- Prepare new pricelists for product launches.
- Create and maintain order matrix & processes, provide 100% visibility on how to fulfil all orders, from point of entry on our order system to despatch
- Manage the priority of stock allocation, considering customer lead-times and penalties for non-delivery.
- Working closely with the warehouse manager update and maintain order status sheets
- Prepare all documentation such as commercial invoices, packing lists and anything else required per customer order to ensure packing & successful shipment
- Track and monitor the receipt of essential export documentation required for HMRC, ensuring full and accurate records are maintained
- Retrieving POD’s, certificate of shipment for any ex works orders and upon specific customer request.
- Investigate any order discrepancies
- Update weekly stock notifications for dropship customers to ensure correct availability
- Maintain correct stock levels on the company website
- Provide holiday cover for our customer service team and Office Manager
- Complete any other admin tasks as and when required.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
Excellent communicator; written and oral
- Ability to upsell
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional, adaptable and flexible
- Accurate, methodical & capable of following a systematic process
- Successful within a fast-paced environment: responds well to pressure
Team player and ability to work alone on own initiative
Previously worked in a busy office environment / or similar role
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems, particularly Excel
Willingness to take ownership of enquiries and complaints and follow these through to resolution
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency in the process
- German, French or Spanish language is an advantage but not essential
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.