Administrator / Sales Support
£23,000 - £26,000, Hybrid working, 25 days holiday.
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress in a business that values your passion and energy? Looking for a collaborative environment where there is a focus on customers and a caring approach to people and the Planet?
This is a fast-growing business looking for an Admin Support person to help their sales department with new line forms and sales administration so they can continue to grow. There is a requirement for a temporary person, and/or a permanent person, so please apply now for more information!
- Complete any admin tasks associated with working with retailers this includes completing new lines forms, promotional forms, complete sales data, raise credit notes, creating and updating price lists,
- Check online listings and ensure that ranges are being optimised to their full potential
- Communicate any online audits with retailers and implement changes
- Arrange meetings and support with administrative tasks as and when required
- Ensure that all retail information is saved in a logical way so the info can be accessed and used by all departments
The ideal person:
- Has an organised approach: can set priorities, work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Has great communication skills proactively communicates to line manager on workload and is also able to communicate with multiple departments
- Has a solution focused approach and able to ‘think on their feet’
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is highly motivated, energetic about making a positive difference, and have an inherent passion for admin and supporting a busy sales team
- Will thrive within a very fast-paced environment
- Culture-fit is a big thing for us; and we are a fun, down-to-earth, hard-working, and passionate team who genuinely love our Brand!
- Excel PowerPoint and Microsoft office
Apply now for more information!
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.