Shift Supervisor - 2pm -10pm
£26,250 + Pension + 20 days holiday
Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast moving and growing business? Do you want a role where you can deliver excellent productivity from your team, in a pick pack and despatch environment to ecommerce and international retail customers? Reporting to the Warehouse Manager this Northamptonshire role is leading a team of 10- 15 people on the late shift.
- Driving productivity to ensure the efficient & timely despatch of all orders
- Liaising with Sales regarding despatch (priorities, issues, special instructions, returns)
- Train and supervise Warehouse Colleagues
- Support warehouse team with workload during busy times and when team members are absent
- Ensure that all warehouse staff follow set procedures.
- Health and Safety, ensuring all rules are adhered to in the warehouse.
The Late Shift Supervisor will ideally have Warehouse Team Leader experience from a 3PL looking for a new role with some autonomy where they can really take ownership of the role. You’ll be used to getting good results from your team, driving KPIs and productivity, and be able solve problems and keep your team motivated and busy.
You’ll have excellent written and spoken communication skills, good attention to detail and good energy levels to get the best results.
This is a fast-growing international consumer goods business with opportunities for development as they grow. They are also a nice bunch of people, with a real sense of purpose.
Salary is circa £25,000 + 5% shift allowance (£26,250) hours are Monday to Friday 14.00 – 22.00. Included is a Pension and 20 days’ holiday.
Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Shift Supervisor, warehouse late shift, warehouse back shift, 2-10pm
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business