Social Media Manager
An international community awaits you for this flourishing Eco-Brand in the baby and nursery market. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with an international digital marketing team, this role will be responsible for developing and delivering social media strategies to grow, engage and activate their community.
• Developing an impactful social strategy targeted at a young millennial audience that increases category awareness, new customer acquisition and brand engagement.
• Management of social media platforms to grow and nurture existing online communities across multiple international markets.
• Keen interest in emerging platforms and you are expected to be a trend spotter, ensuring they are at the forefront of a changing social media landscape.
• Great editorial skills and a brilliant visual aesthetic, you will have a natural ability for copywriting and social content creation. You will have experience localising and developing the brand voice in international markets.
• Management of brand social content calendars and social campaign planning.
• You will have strong community management skills, previous customer care experience and you will be expected to champion social listening techniques.
• As the internal voice of our customer, you understand the importance of sharing cross-department insights. Collate customer insight and feed into overall NPD and business objectives.
• Creative flair and outside-the-box thinking to help leverage existing social channels and new idea generation to generate leads and drive traffic.
• Excellent knowledge of social media metrics with strong analysis to deliver key social KPIs and maximise ROI.
• Strong grasp of Paid Social best practice to generate high-performing campaigns. You will have a test and learn mentality to ensure we create optimum campaigns.
You’ll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with international consumer brands, with an excellent knowledge of the social media landscape. You’ll have experience managing a team or multi-channel projects and a passion for sustainability.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.