This is an excellent opportunity for and experienced Supply Chain Manager from a Supplying GNFR products to retailers. This niche supplier to the retail market which has experienced rapid growth over the last 4 years and are now recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager join their warm friendly team.
Salary £35k - £42k, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), free parking, Pension, hours are 8-5pm.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the day to day Supply Chain Management, ensuring the most cost-effective management of supply of products, materials and services. You’ll have excellent international supplier sourcing, negotiation and management experience; be able to interpret forecasts into demand plans and manage internal relationships to ensure optimum business performance.
• Significant sourcing, negotiation and supplier management experience
• Experience of buying a range of materials, components and finished goods, for use in a retail environment.
• Possess first-class supplier negotiation and supplier management skills and the ability to negotiate the right price, quality, delivery and lead time for, components and finished goods.
• Ideally have proven ability in an environment of component supply and will be able to strategically manage the supply chain, including contract management and international purchasing.
• You will also have strong analytical skills and will be able to interrogate and analyse corporate data to support purchasing and supply chain strategies, including the interpretation of sales forecasts and commercial trends.
• Ability to build trusting and supportive relationships with colleagues and business contacts, ensuring purchasing specification demands and requirements are communicated and understood.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.