Supply Chain Lead (Director)
Salary is £70k - £90k + unlimited paid holiday
This is a key role for one of the fastest growing European businesses (Deloitte Fast 500). They are a technology business enabling merchants and retailers to create and sell products on demand. This role is to strategically manage, develop and optimise their global production-on-demand partners (order fulfillment). You’ll set the strategic vision for the supply chain, plan and monitor the day to day business through your team, from routing of orders to fulfillment. This role will manage a cross functional team of Operations Managers, Analysts and a Customer Service team.
You are need to:
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
You’ll have proven experience in Supply Chain leadership, development and optimisation, driving results in quality service and margin; with responsibility for procurement, customer service and production operations (preferable print or apparel). You’ll have excellent ERP and analytic skills, with demonstrable experience improving operational performance.
Experience in businesses with scaling operations, fast growth, developing systems, ecommerce or “on-demand” business models will be advantageous as would knowledge of Looker BI systems. This business is based in London, and the position is fully remote.
Successful applications will be contacted within 3 working days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.