£30k- £35k Northampton based Award-Winning Consumer Products
This is an award-winning international brand leader who are experiencing rapid growth as demand for their products increases. They have more than doubled in turnover year on year and will reach £6m in 2018 with £10m in 2019. They have a multi-channel operation selling into retail markets worldwide.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you'll be responsible for ensure efficient stock levels are maintained, relationships with suppliers (UK EU & China) are supported and new products launched within agreed timelines. You'll be a significant driver of the S&OP process ensuring the company can continue to efficiently deliver rapid growth whist improving service levels.
- Generate supply orders based on the demand plan
- Provide input to the Operations in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Reviewing stock levels, liaising with suppliers and raising purchase orders, updating working stock sheets with current information daily.
- Co-ordinating the shipping of inbound goods from UK, EU & Asia.
- Analyse stock movements, identify trends and resolutions to any problems, at short-, medium- or long-term outlooks.
- Maintaining product records in inventory management system (Microsoft NAV) including:
- SKU information.
- Pricing, both cost and sales.
- Purchase order records.
- Recording inbound stock.
- Generating monthly stock sales reports with insightful analysis.
- Assisting with regular / yearly warehouse stock takes by producing count sheets and maintaining NAV variances.
- Maintaining stock records for products held off site at supplier factories.
You'll be from a fast-moving operation with many years' experience in supply chain planning. Ideally you can demonstrate process and service improvements to support a growing business environment.
Experience of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) would be an advantage. It goes without saying that your excel skills will be significant.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this will be a challenging and rewarding role - and no two days will be the same. Apply NOW!
Salary is £30k -£35k, 20 days holiday rising by 1 per year (holiday purchase scheme available) and pension.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.