£38,000 - £45,000
This is a rare opportunity in an award-winning, Times 100 fastest growing business, to Manage the Warehouse Operations and fulfilment of B2B and B2C customer orders. This international company has significant growth plans, so you should have energy and pace; and a commitment to on-time, in full delivery to their retail, Amazon and ecommerce customers.
Reporting to the Head of Warehouse & Logistics, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for all warehouse operations (inbound, pick, pack, and despatch) and a team of 25 warehouse colleagues and for fulfilment of all retail and ecommerce orders internationally. You'll be an experienced logistician with significant e-commerce fulfilment experience; used to working in a fast paced and growing environment. This warehouse operation has recently received significant investment and a new WMS system. The Warehouse Manager role is highly visible so you will be skilled at working with the wider business as well as creating a highly capable team in the warehouse to satisfy the high demand for their products.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring accurate and efficient daily fulfilment across all orders working with the wider operations team to communicate all service issues.
- Labour planning, recruitment, inductions & training. Ensure accurate and relevant people processes are managed and carried out in a timely manner e.g. appraisals, return to work, investigations, grievances, and disciplinary hearings.
- Set Team expectations daily/weekly, actively driving high standards and sharing best practice, including KPI management
- Ensure good Health & Safety practices are adhered to at all times
- Competent in the use of Windows Office Packages and WMS Systems Requirements:
The ideal person:
- Fulfilment and e-commerce within a retail, B2C distribution centre environment
- A natural aptitude for processes and systems, proficient excel user. Experienced with WMS implementation.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, ability to communicate across the business ensuring excellent service to customers
- Proven record of running a team of people in a growing, fulfilment environment
On offer is a salary of £38,000 - £45,000, hours are 8.30 - 5.00 + 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + an extra day for every year worked, up to 5 years
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.